- All paid orders are despatched the following working day.
- Orders are despatched Monday to Friday.
- If you have any urgent orders we recommend that you call our office on 0161 486 9221 as early as possible.
- Standard delivery normally takes 3-4 working days, however during busy periods this may take longer. We despatch via standard Royal Mail or courier service and a signature may be required upon delivery.
- Express delivery does not guarantee same day despatch.
- Express delivery orders will be despatched the following working day from cleared payment via a 24 hour courier service (Mon - Fri despatch and delivery only). A signature is required upon delivery. This service is only available to most of UK mainland.
- Please also bear in mind that adverse weather conditions may affect the speed of the delivery.
- Other timed express delivery options are available, please call our office for details on 0161 486 9221.
- If an attempted delivery is made on or before the delivery date this means we have delivered on time and a refund on the delivery charge would not be eligible.
- Delivery will take place between 8am and 7pm. If nobody is available when your parcel is delivered, the delivery driver or postman will leave a calling card. The undelivered consignment will then be held at your local depot, normally only for a few days, if the depot is not contacted within this time frame then the parcel may be sent back to us and you will then incur further charges for this delivery to be sent back out to you.
- When your item is delivered, if the parcel appears to be damaged in any way then it is essential that you sign for the parcel as damaged.
- We are unable to deliver on bank holidays, therefore please allow an extra working day for this.
- Christmas and New Year 2019 despatch details:- any orders placed between the 23rd December and the 29th December will be despatched on the 30th December and any orders placed after this date will not be despatched until the 2nd January 2020.
- Please note that there may be additional delivery costs to offshore islands and some more remote areas of the UK. Express delivery is also not available for these areas.
- Please see list of additional cost delivery areas below, please ask first for costs.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles, Guernsey, Jersey
Please see some of the postcodes that this additional charge may apply to:
AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB51 to AB56
FK19 to FK21, HS1 to HS9, KA27 to KA28
IV1 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV56
KW1 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA88
PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, ZE1 to ZE3
UPON RECEIPT OF DELIVERY
- Upon receiving an order from us, it is essential that you check it thoroughly within 7 days of delivery.
- If you discover a problem with the delivery or an item/items that you have received from us appear to be damaged or defective, please e-mail us as soon as possible explaining the problem in as much detail as possible.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued for used merchandise.
- We will investigate your claim and depending on the nature of the issue we may request that you return the items to us for inspection.
- Upon inspection a decision will then be made and we will either despatch replacements, refund or return the goods back to you.
- Returned items must be received in their original packaging and in perfect condition. This means if merchandise was originally in sealed packaging, it is expected to be returned in the same way.
- Unsealed/used items are not re-sellable and therefore not accepted for refunds/exchanges if required.
- No refunds/exchanges will be offered for orders past 14 days from date of purchase.
- Buyers will be responsible for shipping back to us for refunds/exchanges.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- All merchandise returned to us that is opened or not in the original packaging will be discarded. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for such merchandise.
- Please ensure you include a copy of your original invoice along with a covering note of your reason for return and contact telephone number and e-mail address to enable us to process the return.
- Any exchanges the buyer will be responsible for the return postage costs for IMA Trading to send the parcel back out.